Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

It started with this bag design I was inspired from on Pinterest ----> HERE


Treats for the lil' babe.

My homemade card to the Love.
I was also inspired on Pinterest to do the '10 things I love about you' jar ---> HERE

Homemade Gummy (Jello-Jiggler like) Fruit Snacks
see recipe ---> HERE

Heart Pizza - of course!

Red Velvet Cake w/ White Chocolate Frosting!!
I always have to have Red Velvet on V-day! It's tradition!
This first started as a roll which I messed up, so I then
sliced them in long pieces and piled them layer by layer
with the frosting & tada - a layered cake of sorts!
Another lovely pinned recipe ----> HERE

Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!!
:)

5 comments:

Angélique said...

Wow! Looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's day. Sam is one lucky little guy (you're an awesome Mama). ;)

Stacy Lorraine said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I love this entry! I dabble a bit in homemade and handmade things and I LOVE IT! Everything looked so nice and yummy :) Maybe you could stop by my blog sometime http://www.rainykindoflife.blogspot.com

muhammad ibraheem said...

Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
www.jobzcorner.com

Rosalie said...

It's so cute!

Syed Kazim Ali said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

Related Posts with Thumbnails